Official College Park Tuning Spring Charity Meet 2013 at Bowie Baysox Stadium 4/21/13

Old 03-19-2013, 01:35 PM
bordin34 is on a distinguished road
Official College Park Tuning Spring Charity Meet 2013 at Bowie Baysox Stadium 4/21/13

2013 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning
    We will be asking for 2 non-perishable food items per person and $2.00 entry fee. If you forget to bring an item, we will collect a $5.00 entrance fee/donation on your way into the lot. All the proceeds collected from admission, and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

*Almost 2000 parking spots
    Directions to Bowie Baysox Layout of the meet
    *Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*

Date
    Sunday, April 21st, 2013

Time
    Start: 8am
    We usually start packing things up at 3pm

Food
    Food will be served by the Baysox stadium staff. It will be typical grill food (burgers/hotdogs).
    Feel free to tailgate. Be Respectful and pick up after yourselves.

Dyno -
    • $80 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only
    • If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to collegeparktuning@gmail.com or follow this Dyno Signup. We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

Reserving Space
    The people have spoken and if you want to reserve space for your club or group you need to contact us ASAP and give us an accurate head count by April 14th. We require the entrance fee of $5 per car paid in advance when reserving spaces, but we ensure that clubs get a set amount of spaces together and we will give those clubs priority admittance.
    Clubs must arrive in a single group and by 10:30am or their spots will be forfeited

Basic Rules
    1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
    2. No alcohol
    3. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
    4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them
    5. No saving spaces (group or forum contacts us before hand at collegeparktuning@gmail.com if you would like to organize rolling in as a group and have a select number of spots reserved)
    6. No burnouts or anything stupid. Police will be at the event and cameras are rolling 24/7 at Bowie

Question thread
    Question Thread

If any shops want to sponsor this event and have space just email us @ Collegeparktuning@gmail.com

Attached Images     
    Old 03-19-2013, 08:04 PM
    tuner1984 will become famous soon enough
    Going to try and make this show. May have a vendor booth there.

Old 04-08-2013, 09:31 PM
    bordin34 is on a distinguished road
    bump for a good cause

Old 04-09-2013, 06:23 AM
    Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
    I plan on being there.

Old 04-10-2013, 09:21 AM
    regis is an unknown quantity at this point
    I'll go if I can get my Lambo brother to join me.

I get too much attention when I'm alone :-)

Could plan on meeting elsewhere and roll in together. I'm not familiar with the area, so open to suggestions.

Hilton

UPDATE: Already got a few replies to an email I sent out asking for plans, so here's the deal. Groups have to reserve by Sunday so any Lambo drivers who want to meet up before hand, let me know before Saturday night in this forum. I'll count the heads and call in the reservation. here's the plan:

LAMBO PRE MEET

time: 8:30 am
    Location: McDonalds (14300 Gallant Fox Ln,Bowie, MD 20715) corner of RT450 and RT197 (Suntrust bank next door if parking lot is busy)
    Depart for Stadium: 9:30

Gives us an hour of Lambo talk, pictures and a cup of coffee, then about a 4.5 mile fun run to the stadium.

Last edited by regis; 04-10-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    Old 04-10-2013, 08:21 PM
    st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
    I'll be there most likely, look for a dirty f355, rims covered in brake dust

Old 04-20-2013, 10:34 AM
    Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
    Bump for tomorrow.

If anyone wants to join a small group caravan, we're leaving from Starbucks in Columbia at 7:15am. The address is 6345 Dobbin Rd, Dobbin Center, Columbia, MD 21045

Old 04-20-2013, 12:44 PM
    Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
    I will be there with the cobra club but not staying long.

Old 04-20-2013, 02:24 PM
    sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
    I will not be able to attend unfortunately bump for a good cause.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:18 PM
    Banned
    k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
    i'll be there w/peter and the isp crew.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:15 PM
    AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
    Nice turnout today

Old 04-21-2013, 05:15 PM

Attached Images  
    Old 04-21-2013, 06:08 PM
    Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
    ^ to much "stance?"

Old 04-23-2013, 11:59 AM

Attached Images          
    Old 04-23-2013, 12:44 PM
    sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
    damn that white e90M3 is clean!!

Search this Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Rate This Thread:
    You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official College Park Tuning Spring Charity Meet 2013 at Bowie Baysox Stadium 4/21/13