Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 06:09 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
It will eventually go to Ebay and other sites this weekend.

INFINITE, no worries man and the final price of the car was not 55K, you don't know everything, sorry....and no, all the work was not done before I bought the car...does it matter? no...car is up for sale and is negotiable like I keep saying. I started at 90K because my broker told me to because of all the mods and the singularity of widebody it has on it, NO ONE has it and it is full metal...it will last for years.

someone offer me something...I am ready to let her go at a drop dead price but PM me...no more of the banter so we can stay on topic.

M

Old 07-01-2008, 09:00 AM
GBorrelli is on a distinguished road
BMWDEMON,

I see this car all the time in E46fanatics.com. Iam the one that just about posts in every thread you start lol. Its a bummer your selling it though. But if you have plans with a different car in the future iam looking forward to it.

Good luck with the sell.

Gianfranco

Old 07-01-2008, 10:09 AM
MikeySed will become famous soon enoughMikeySed will become famous soon enough
widest *** on an e46 m3 ive seen.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:33 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
GB, thanks for the comments....the next car will not be as extreme as this one but I will make sure it goes to a good home.

MikeSed, LOL....too many people say that!

M

Old 07-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Price Reduction

Car is now 70K...

I have sponsors lined up for the new M3 project and I need to let this car go!!!

Old 07-09-2008, 07:17 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ $70K is an ABSOLUTE STEAL FOR THIS CAR!!!!!!! Mike, I can't believe this has not sold yet......That price should get this car sold quickly........Believe me, if I had room, this beast would be in my garage.....hahaha...let me talk to the wife and see if she wants an M3.....

B-

Old 07-09-2008, 08:13 PM
QuickSilverSTi is on a distinguished road
May wish to ask the mods to wipe this post of the BS and start again...

Last edited by QuickSilverSTi; 07-10-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
this car should go fast.

Old 07-10-2008, 05:47 AM
It's on EBAY!!!

B - Pick it up man, I rather sell it to someone local and who cares for the car.

Quicksilver - I hate to be rude but unless you are going to make an offer stay the hell out...I am sick and tired of hearing this crap, seriously. I have sponsors lined up for my new project and I want this car to sell and in doing so willing to lower my sale down 20K....guess why? BECAUSE IT IS MY FOR SALE AD, NOT YOURS.

Vince - Thanks for the positive comment, I hope so....wait until you see what I have planned!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...3756.m14.l1308

Old 07-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Torn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud ofTorn has much to be proud of
good luck in sale and your selling a beautiful car here. Dont let these people bring you down, but I cant wait to see your upcoming project. Once again, Good luck

Old 07-11-2008, 05:19 AM
Thanks Torn! Yeah, I am good to go and just waiting for a good offer and off she goes...it is getting close.

M

Old 07-12-2008, 06:31 AM
movement

I have two bidders and numerous watchers, get this car while you can.

M

Old 07-12-2008, 07:06 AM
K24madness is on a distinguished road
Best wishes with the sale bud. Some of the guys that are giving you **** don't understand the desire of something custom and unique. I love that boldness of the project and would consider doing something extream like that myself. Having seen guys spend big $$$$ on porsche projects and later sell them for a huge loss mad me change my approach. I now like to buy cars like your that are a bargin compaired to what it would cost to recreate. Trying to compair the cost to a plain jain E46 is like trying to compair a track home and full blown custom home just because they are built on the same dirt.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:06 AM
THanks for the comments, I appreciate it. I am hopeful that the car goes in a few days...I have a new M3 lined up and ready to go. I am actually borrowing a jerez black one right now and it was a pleasure to drive to work...actually it was insane and I loved it...can't wait to get mine.

M

Old 07-14-2008, 07:02 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
THanks for the comments, I appreciate it. I am hopeful that the car goes in a few days...I have a new M3 lined up and ready to go. I am actually borrowing a jerez black one right now and it was a pleasure to drive to work...actually it was insane and I loved it...can't wait to get mine.

M
mike, glws...im sure youll find someone who will enjoy it. did u get an e92 m3?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 custom WB SMG S/C M3