Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Titanium 360 Challenge Stradale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 10:32 AM
PCH
PCH is on a distinguished road
Drive one and you'll completely understand!

Old 05-31-2007, 11:57 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
No problem Luis, guess I will have to keep hunting - I did see a yellow stradale on ebay but not sure of the history/condition...did you guys see that one?

Wow a white Stradale - that can't be a US spec car but omg that will be one hot car to replace the silver one with.

Ok well if anything turns up keep me updated!

late,
rick

Old 05-31-2007, 12:37 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Found my dream CS today, all I want to do is paint the calipers yellow and maybe an aftermarket stripe after I get bored with the looks (is that possible?)

Click on the blue one on page 2

http://www.maseratidealers.com/gdlist?template=/maserati2004/hitlist&nomake=47&franchise=47&franchise=12&dgroup =6636&pn=11&orderby=make&show1=ferrari&lang=it&tpl =/maseratidealers/rossocorsa&country2=IT&curr=EUR&odounit=km&starthi t=5

Old 05-31-2007, 12:47 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by s4play
that can't be a US spec car
The car he was looking at was a US spec car. (it looks just like the one in the picture I posted.)

Old 05-31-2007, 02:58 PM
mowblowgo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Watt, I've been tossing the idea around for some time (CS purchase)...I know you have owned a few...it seems there is something very special about that car...
I think the CS is amazing and hope to own one in the future. I was surprised/confused when another boardmember sold his beautiful Silver CS a few months ago to buy a new GT3. Other than the grass always being greener..., is it the fact that it is probably not a daily driver?

Old 05-31-2007, 04:22 PM
gt2-josh will become famous soon enoughgt2-josh will become famous soon enough
The Yellow Stradale on eBay is my former car. PM me if you are seriously interested. I sold my CS to buy a GT2 (my third) which I've since replaced with a GT3 RS. And I don't miss the CS at all.

Josh

2007 GT3 RS
2007 E63 Wagon

2002 GT2 (gone)
2004 Challenge Stradale (gone)

Old 06-01-2007, 10:06 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gt2-josh
The Yellow Stradale on eBay is my former car. PM me if you are seriously interested. I sold my CS to buy a GT2 (my third) which I've since replaced with a GT3 RS. And I don't miss the CS at all.

Josh

2007 GT3 RS
2007 E63 Wagon

2002 GT2 (gone)
2004 Challenge Stradale (gone)
Josh, sent you a PM! thanks man

Old 06-01-2007, 02:01 PM
BillB is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Found my dream CS today, all I want to do is paint the calipers yellow and maybe an aftermarket stripe after I get bored with the looks (is that possible?)

Click on the blue one on page 2

http://www.maseratidealers.com/gdlist?template=/maserati2004/hitlist&nomake=47&franchise=47&franchise=12&dgroup =6636&pn=11&orderby=make&show1=ferrari&lang=it&tpl =/maseratidealers/rossocorsa&country2=IT&curr=EUR&odounit=km&starthi t=5
Looked at the same car in Miami back in January. That combo on a CS is gorgeous!

Old 06-01-2007, 03:13 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom(Atl)
Obviously I am missing something.

-Tom
Yes, you are.
You failed to read where I posted that it was a car LIKE this one, not this exact car.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Tom(Atl) is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
One just like this one.
Luis,

I find this picture very interesting, and confusing.

The plate on the front of that car is a Zoll plate, or export tag, easily identified by the red area on the side with a date. The date is "30 04 06", which means the tag expires on April 30, 2006.

Zoll tags usually only go on new cars being exported overseas that have a right to drive on European roads temporarily (until the listed date of expiry), commonly used for US-spec European delivery cars that are going back to the USA.

I only know of two white Stradales in the world. One is in Germany (which wouldn't have Zoll plates), and the other is in Puerto Rico. Meaning this must be the one in Puerto Rico. So how could that car possibly have been new AND registered temporarily in Europe just 13 months ago? My understanding is that zoll plates are good for a maximum of one year. But they stopped making Stradales in 2004.

Do you know which of the two white Stradales that is? Where did you get the picture?

-Tom

Old 06-01-2007, 03:14 PM
The car in the pic is obviously registered outside of the US. There are 2 cars in US territories. 1 in germany (currently for sale), 1 or 2 in Japan.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Yes, you are.
You failed to read where I posted that it was a car LIKE this one, not this exact car.
Yes, but as I mentioned, the only other white Stradale is in Europe, meaning it wouldn't have an export tag. So it either has to be the Puerto Rican Stradale, or a third white Stradale which I did not know existed.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Luis,

I find this picture very interesting, and confusing.

The plate on the front of that car is a Zoll plate, or export tag, easily identified by the red area on the side with a date. The date is "30 04 06", which means the tag expires on April 30, 2006.

Zoll tags usually only go on new cars being exported overseas that have a right to drive on European roads temporarily (until the listed date of expiry), commonly used for US-spec European delivery cars that are going back to the USA.

I only know of two white Stradales in the world. One is in Germany (which wouldn't have Zoll plates), and the other is in Puerto Rico. Meaning this must be the one in Puerto Rico. So how could that car possibly have been new AND registered temporarily in Europe just 13 months ago? My understanding is that zoll plates are good for a maximum of one year. But they stopped making Stradales in 2004.

Do you know which of the two white Stradales that is? Where did you get the picture?

-Tom
Tom,
Read the post (that has the pic attached to it), you know, the one you quoted.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Yes, but as I mentioned, the only other white Stradale is in Europe, meaning it wouldn't have an export tag. So it either has to be the Puerto Rican Stradale, or a 3rd white Stradale which I did not know existed.
That picture is NOT the car that was in Puerto Rico. The car in Puerto Rico has spent all of it's life there, with a trip or 2 to Miami.

Old 06-01-2007, 03:21 PM
The car in the pic is obviously registered outside of the US. There are 2 cars in US territories. 1 in germany (currently for sale), 1 or 2 in Japan.
Not necessarily. The red tag is a temporary tag. Anyone in the US who did european delivery on a BMW, Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, etc. would have that tag on the front of their US car (until they remove it).

I now understand from your post that there are more than 2 white CSs, but I still find the 2006 date very confusing (because that indicates someone was doing European Delivery on that CS in 2006, but they haven't been made since 2004).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Titanium 360 Challenge Stradale.