Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

SOLD*******Sportec 911 X50 Turbo - 530HP+

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 06:52 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
61,000 miles! Ouch
Will be a hard sell but the car does look amazing and new seats Eric put in def. will help.
Good Luck!

Old 07-17-2007, 07:21 AM
ConceptualMind is on a distinguished road
Gorgeous car and nice price.

Good luck with the sale.

Old 07-17-2007, 07:44 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
61,000 miles! Ouch
Will be a hard sell but the car does look amazing and new seats Eric put in def. will help.
Good Luck!
DJ, I did the same thing on the mileage, BUT, the price is so right and the mods are so right. If mileage doesn't bother the buyer, this is a hell of a deal.

Old 07-17-2007, 07:52 AM
club411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DJ
61,000 miles! Ouch
Good Luck!
I am sure your dumb post will help the sale... You just put in the rule of not posting stupid comments like this in the for sale section!

In case you forgot what the new rule is - here is a refresher -
To all our valued members:

Please do not comment about price (or the deal in general in any negative fashion) in threads in the 4 Sale sections.

We (the Admins and Mods) are giving these sections a chance to continue as they have. The option we are considering is to make the sections, closed to posting except to the Original Poster.

Many members have weighed in on this to NOT change the way in which we host the 4 Sale sections. We agree with the majority of users that this is the way we want the forum to be.

Please understand that if the rules are not followed regarding posts on price, we will change the sections to disallow all posts in that thread (except by the creator of the thread).

We don't want to over police this, once again, do not post in the thread about price. We will issue warnings and if need be bans.

Hopefully that won't be necessary and we won't have to change the way the 4 Sale sections are.

Ray

Old 07-17-2007, 07:57 AM
Jedidiah is on a distinguished road
The irony runs deep here.

Old 07-17-2007, 08:01 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by club411
I am sure your dumb post will help the sale... You just put in the rule of not posting stupid comments like this in the for sale section!

Please do not comment about price (or the deal in general in any negative fashion) in threads in the 4 Sale sections.

We (the Admins and Mods) are giving these sections a chance to continue as they have. The option we are considering is to make the sections, closed to posting except to the Original Poster.

Many members have weighed in on this to NOT change the way in which we host the 4 Sale sections. We agree with the majority of users that this is the way we want the forum to be.

Please understand that if the rules are not followed regarding posts on price, we will change the sections to disallow all posts in that thread (except by the creator of the thread).

We don't want to over police this, once again, do not post in the thread about price. We will issue warnings and if need be bans.

Hopefully that won't be necessary and we won't have to change the way the 4 Sale sections are.

Ray
Ray, I didn't mean for my post to come across bad. I was truly saying that for the price, this car is a steal. The mileage is high, but the modifications are perfect, and the car was taken care of.

Old 07-17-2007, 08:04 AM
club411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the roughclub411 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by tblackj
Ray, I didn't mean for my post to come across bad. I was truly saying that for the price, this car is a steal. The mileage is high, but the modifications are perfect, and the car was taken care of.
I was responding to DJ...

Old 07-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Demetrios540i is on a distinguished road
61K...but the car is in immaculate condition...everything is perfect, no leaks, no irregular wear..its like the car has only 20k

Old 07-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by Demetrios540i
61K...but the car is in immaculate condition...everything is perfect, no leaks, no irregular wear..its like the car has only 20k
20k miles? Holy sh*t! Thats a lot!

I crack myself up sometimes...

Good luck with the sale Ray.

Old 07-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Adismo is on a distinguished road
that car is a beauty. GL w the sale

Old 07-18-2007, 07:57 AM
Thanks I have a few parties that are interested, just awaiting a down payment to hold the car.

Old 07-18-2007, 11:40 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
I gave one of my doctors (Joe) your number......look out for his call

Old 07-18-2007, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by club411

Ray
I think DJ might have been self medicating that day

Old 07-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Doh!

Chris

Old 07-18-2007, 02:23 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I actually was thinking of buying this car when i saw the price, then i saw the miles which is why it was a good deal but too many for my taste.
If that offends you so terribly what can I say but GL with the sale...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SOLD*******Sportec 911 X50 Turbo - 530HP+