Drifting Schools

Old 04-14-2009, 06:19 PM
sam w is an unknown quantity at this point
Drifting Schools

hi,

i was looking into drifting classes. do you have any recs in the northeast area? i'm located in long island, ny.

also, i will be in las vegas in the next couple of weeks, are there any recs for out there as well?

thanks in advance.

--sam

Old 04-23-2009, 07:11 PM
spicytuna is on a distinguished road
I think Bondurant had a program years back, but I don't see it on the webpage anymore. Let us know if you find anything. That would be a fun thing to do, with someone else's car.

Old 04-30-2009, 12:32 PM
raiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to beholdraiyu is a splendid one to behold
If you like drifting check out some Rally Schools, I did one in Florida a couple years back (European Rally School - http://www.gorally.com) was a really awesome experience.

About 5-6 hours of wheel time per day. Start off on a small paved track to feel the car dynamics then go on to the dirt course with FWD, AWD, and AWD turbo cars. Practice 180 hand brake turns, pendulum turns, and an all-around good time.

I did 4 days, but I think anything more than 3 is excessive, by the 4th day I was ready to drop dead I was so tired. They have one in the Northeast as well. After doing a lot of track time I can't wait to do it again.

Other than that skid pad, skid pad, skid pad.