Mishief Crew makes it to the Washington Post

Old 12-29-2012, 12:39 PM
mdyaman is on a distinguished road
Mishief Crew makes it to the Washington Post

an article from the WP on the group's incident earlier this year

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...9c3_print.html

Old 12-29-2012, 02:44 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
well that sucks for those guys.... someone is going to get nailed to the wall for this one I bet

Old 12-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
It's a funny read. The article makes it seem like it's really easy to evade the police when you have a large group of cars.

Oh wait...it's not.

Old 12-29-2012, 09:22 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
I went on one of these runs a couple of years ago with the Spyder and left the run early. It was not for me especially in Virginia... I'm sure the roads for this route were the same as 2 years ago which were mostly main roads, not back roads...

The article was an interesting read... Those that like to use their Go-Pros might want to take a lesson from this... Can't post much of a defense when the evidence is on video

Old 12-30-2012, 12:33 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Twas' just a matter of time...I guess all good things have to end eventually...

Old 12-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bull30
Those that like to use their Go-Pros might want to take a lesson from this... Can't post much of a defense when the evidence is on video
I'm not sure what the law is. Are police allowed to confiscate something like a video camera without a warrant?

Old 12-30-2012, 09:21 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Pretty sure that if they were suspected of wreckless driving, an off icer would have probable cause to confiscate a video camera in plain view.... Pretty sure that there are some people who will be in a world of hurt as a result

Old 12-30-2012, 10:49 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Its one thing to go out on PUBLIC roads and do "spirited" driving or driving like a total a-shole or whatever you want to call it.... doing it in a group of cars one following rt behind the other is something different on top of that.... but doing it not just for the sake of the thrill of doing it but tkaing videos of it and posting online and riding around with their little "mischeifTV" stickers on their cars to flagrantly say "hey look at me I'm a total f-ing ******bag who doesn't give sh-t about anybody else's safety or rt. to use public roads, I'm so over the top cool" that is totally something waaaay different.

And for you guys who like to go out and thrash your cars on public roads from time to time for the sake of the thrill, I'd say these "hey everybody look at me" losers doing crap like that are about the worst enemy you've got.

They deserve whatever they get and I hope its a lot. I'd take all thier licenses for a good long while, and being in VA and the publicity its gotten I'd bet it may end up being a lot more than that.... whatever it ends up being is a lot less than what it would be to whomever they might have ended up killing for their little boy-racer internet jollies. Bunch of ******* IMO.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:36 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
Its one thing to go out on PUBLIC roads and do "spirited" driving or driving like a total a-shole or whatever you want to call it.... doing it in a group of cars one following rt behind the other is something different on top of that.... but doing it not just for the sake of the thrill of doing it but tkaing videos of it and posting online and riding around with their little "mischeifTV" stickers on their cars to flagrantly say "hey look at me I'm a total f-ing ******bag who doesn't give sh-t about anybody else's safety or rt. to use public roads, I'm so over the top cool" that is totally something waaaay different.

And for you guys who like to go out and thrash your cars on public roads from time to time for the sake of the thrill, I'd say these "hey everybody look at me" losers doing crap like that are about the worst enemy you've got.

They deserve whatever they get and I hope its a lot. I'd take all thier licenses for a good long while, and being in VA and the publicity its gotten I'd bet it may end up being a lot more than that.... whatever it ends up being is a lot less than what it would be to whomever they might have ended up killing for their little boy-racer internet jollies. Bunch of ******* IMO.
Willi do you bother reading your posts before you post them... I have read many of your posts and really think a shrink could help you a lot because you are an arrogant judgemental a$$. JMO...

Old 12-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bull30
Willi do you bother reading your posts before you post them... I have read many of your posts and really think a shrink could help you a lot because you are an arrogant judgemental a$$. JMO...

I believe Sunir has pointed this out many of times, but it has yet to get through.....

Old 12-30-2012, 11:50 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by vntperformance

I believe Sunir has pointed this out many of times, but it has yet to get through.....
Sunir is my shrink.

Any of you guys or Mischief TV guys or whoever think you're such good drivers - and maybe you are - go out the track and try to follow someone like Bob Williams or Dr. John or John Winter or .... (nevermind all the real racers I knew who hung out on here have long since departed but you get the idea).... and see how good a driver you are. Or better yet take your gopro and post it on the internet when the guy in front of you turns into a little tiny dot on the horizon.

Bull - i've read a lot of your posts too about your invite only "runs" etc. and I will say your are the epitomy of likeability, if we could all only be so sanguine.

Sorry you interpret me thinking people shouldn't rechlessly endanger people on public roads as arrogance, actually I'm not, you can think and say whatever the f you want, you're just a bunch of Bull after all..... I've never met you but I've heard

Old 12-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future

You guys are going to make Sunir work on a Sunday.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:56 AM
My favorite part of the article:

The impresario of the group is Charles County resident Dustin Worles, who plays a “Jackass”-style joker in the tapes and has hair gelled up as if he were perpetually driving a convertible.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD

You guys are going to make Sunir work on a Sunday.
Thats funny

Nevermind moderator duties.... Sunir doesn't work Mon-Fri much less a Sun before new years eve LMAO

Old 12-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
Sunir is my shrink.

Any of you guys or Mischief TV guys or whoever think you're such good drivers - and maybe you are - go out the track and try to follow someone like Bob Williams or Dr. John or John Winter or .... (nevermind all the real racers I knew who hung out on here have long since departed but you get the idea).... and see how good a driver you are. Or better yet take your gopro and post it on the internet when the guy in front of you turns into a little tiny dot on the horizon.

Bull - i've read a lot of your posts too about your invite only "runs" etc. and I will say your are the epitomy of likeability, if we could all only be so sanguine.

Sorry you interpret me thinking people shouldn't rechlessly endanger people on public roads as arrogance, actually I'm not, you can think and say whatever the f you want, you're just a bunch of Bull after all..... I've never met you but I've heard
h

Willi, I have neither the time or the patience to banter with a mental midget .

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mishief Crew makes it to the Washington Post